FEES PAID TO THE GOVERNMENT OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
On approval “in principle” of an application a real estate investment the following fees are payable to the Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis:
• US$ 50,000.00 for the main applicant.
• US$ 25,000.00 for the spouse of the main applicant.
• US$ 25,000.00 for each child of the main applicant under the age of 18.
• US$ 50,000.00 for each qualified dependent of the main applicant above the age of 18 other than spouse.
• Children over 18 years but below 25 must be in a full time learning institution and fully supported by parents.
Additionally to these fees, real-estate buyers should be aware that there are also purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contribution and conveyance fees) of approximately 4 – 5% of the purchase price.
Additional fee for family and children.
Minimum investment: $250,000 (SIDF) or $400,000 (Real Estate)
Government Fee: $50,000 per person
Due diligence fee: $7500 per person
Passport fee: $350 per person