A CITIZEN OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CAN ENJOY A RANGE OF BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Visa-free travel to about 130 countries and territories, including the European Union, the Schengen region, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in Saint Kitts & Nevis.
- Oportunity to maintain dual citizenship with complete discretion, ensuring that one’s citizenship status is not reported to third parties.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship can be inherited.
- A low tax regime, safeguarding citizens from, for example, worldwide income, inheritance, and gift tax.
- Multiple incentives for business and investment.
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME OFFERED AS BENEFITS:
- Fast processing time and transparent requirements.
- All family members can be included in the application.
- No requirement to reside in St Kitts in Nevis before, during, or after the application.
- There are no restrictions on capital movement to or from Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis’ currency is pegged to the US dollar.
- Students can work in the US or UK for approximately two years after graduating.
- No interview requirement.
- No previous business experience requirement.
- In 2008, the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis topped the list of countries for real estate investment (American Wealth Magazine).